60 or 90min Massage, Couple's Options Available
Qubu Day Spa
Select a Deal
$45Valued at $85Save 47% Off
$75Valued at $120Save 38% Off
60min Couple's Massage
$88Valued at $190Save 54% Off
90min Couple's Massage
$148Valued at $250Save 41% Off
- 60min massage for one person
- Or a 90min massage for one person
- Or a 60min couple's massage
- Or a 90min couple's massage
- Opening hours: 10am-8pm
- Balinese Massage:
- A traditional full body massage technique and has been practiced on the island of Bali for thousands of years. Firm finger and palm pressure are used in combination to alleviate body tension, improve circulation and ease weary muscles. This massage technique can bring a sense of well-being, calm and deep relaxation.
- Swedish Massage
- Techniques vary from light to vigorous and use five styles of basic strokes. The five basic strokes are effleurage (sliding or gliding), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping), friction (cross muscle fibre or with the muscle fibres) and vibration/shaking. These varied massage techniques can be very helpful in reducing pain, joint stiffness, and improving function. Let the therapists tailor a treatment for your needs with this classic massage technique.
- Bali Nippon massage:
- A combination of Balinese massage techniques and Shiatsu. This is great massage combination to target areas in need of pressure point release followed by a relaxing Balinese massage.
- Thai massage:
- A system of massage and manipulation developed in Thailand and influenced by the traditional medicine treatments of India, China and South-East Asia. The Thai technique releases tension, increases vitality, and improves flexibility to create a whole of body experience in mind, body and spirit.
- Shiatsu Massage:
- An alternative technique that involves manual pressure applied to specific pressure points on the body to relieve tension and pain. The effect may be stimulating and invigorating or calming and sedative, depending on the goal of the session.
Qubu Day Spa is a new boutique spa in inner city Wellington, offering a wide range of specialist spa treatments to suit your needs. They provide a tranquil escape from the daily rush with their luxurious and relaxing studio. Their therapists are excellently trained and are driven to provide their clients with only the highest quality service. Choose a superb treatment to suit you and they'll ensure you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed!Visit Website
- Wellington CBD
Address12 Johnston Street, Level 5, Aviation House Wellington CBD WGN 6011
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for a 60min or 90min massage or couple's massage - as selected upon purchase.
Open 7 days from 10am to 8pm. Not valid on public holidays.
Conditions of the Deal
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5). Bookings are essential & subject to availability (Please call (04) 471-1667 or text (022) 674-4671 & quote voucher code). Massage Terms of Service: Massage is a safe space for both customer and therapist. All services are nonsexual and no form of harassment is tolerated. All services must be used by provides customer Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
To redeem your voucher, Please call (04) 471-1667 or text (022) 674-4671 and be sure to mention your voucher code. Then present your voucher upon arrival at the venue.
24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void.