Ohakune Old Coach Road Package for 2 People incl. 2 Nights Accommodation, Breakfast, Packed Lunch & a Dinner + Transfers
Tussock Grove Boutique Hotel
Select a Deal
Ohakune Old Coach Road Package incl. 2 Nights' Accommodation for 2 People in a Mezzanine Queen Room
$265Valued at $475Save 44% Off
Ohakune Old Coach Road Package incl. 2 Nights' Accommodation for 2 People in an Executive Queen Room
$295Valued at $575Save 49% Off
- Two nights’ accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfasts both mornings
- Packed lunches
- Transit to the start of the Ohakune Old Coach Road
- One dinner for two on the second night
- Mezzanine Queen Room:
- These rooms are split-level featuring a bedroom upstairs with Queen bed and couch. Downstairs features en-suite bathroom, storage area and tea/coffee making facilities, TV including Sky Sport & Movies, DVD player, clock radio, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, mini fridge, electric blankets, writing desk, wireless internet (Charge may apply). Smokefree.
- Executive Queen Room:
- Large comfortable bedroom/lounge upstairs. Downstairs: tea & coffee making facilities, storage area and ensuite bathroom. TV including Sky Sport & Movies, DVD/CD Player, clock radio, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, mini fridge, electric blankets, writing desk, wireless internet (Charge may apply). Smokefree.
- About the Ohakune Old Coach Road:
- This package includes transit to the start of the track - from there you can opt to cycle or walk. The easy track is 15km one way, taking 4.5hrs to walk or 2hrs 20min to cycle. The track linked two railheads between 1906 and 1908. You’ll see areas of native forest, views across the district, steel viaducts, a railway bridge, tunnel and more!
Just one kilometre from the Ohakune township, Tussock Grove Boutique Hotel is amongst park-like surroundings, in an ideal location for exploring other areas in the central North island. The hotel has a large lounge, log fire and gorgeous mountain views, as well as eight comfy rooms overlooking the gardens, all with ensuite bathrooms. The hotel also has a spa pool, petanque pit and tennis court nearby for you to enjoy.Visit Website
Address3 Karo Street Ohakune WLG 4625
Phone06 385 8771
Deal Valid Until
Vouchers are limited for the accomodation offer selected upon purchase.
Not valid public holidays. Not valid 21 or 22 June 2019.
Conditions of the Deal
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts). Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 06 385 8771 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code). If you need particular dates please check availability prior to purchasing. Not valid 21 or 22 June 2019. Bookings are able to be moved prior to 7 days from arrival. Must be used before expiry date. Bike hire not included. Valid for room type and number of people as stipulated on the voucher. Dinner on the 2nd night only. Includes transport to start of Ohakune Old Coach Road. Additional hotel meals & drinks at standard retail, payable direct. Must be used in 1 visit. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
To redeem your voucher, please call 06 385 8771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mention your voucher code. Then present your voucher upon arrival at the venue.
Bookings may be moved prior to 7 days from arrival. Please refer to the provider's website for change of date or cancellation policy.