General or Comprehensive Bicycle Servicing
Select a Deal
General Bike Service
$40Valued at$80Save 50% Off
Comprehensive Bike Service
$119Valued at$250Save 52% Off
- General Bike Service
- Or a Comprehensive Bike Service
- Opening hours: Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.30pm. Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm. Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm. Sunday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
- General Service:
- Wheels checked for loose spokes
- Rims inspected for damage and dents
- Dents removed if possible
- Bottom bracket checked for rotation without play, stripped and re-greased if possible
- Brakes checked for worn cables and pads, levers and cables lubed if needed
- Brakes checked for secure fitting
- Brake pads adjusted to hit the rim and avoid the tyre
- Tyres inspected for cuts, embedded objects and lack of tread, tubes inflated to correct pressure
- Steering checked for free movement without play, bars stem and saddle checked for correct fitting
- Chain checked for correct tension
- Sprockets inspected for excessive wear
- Gears adjusted for best possible function, cables, derailleurs and shift levers inspected for wear
- Please note: Replacing worn or damaged pads, gears, brake inner and outer cables incur no extra labour charge to fit. All other new parts and any oil that are fitted/used will incur an extra labour charge – quoted and confirmed with you before any work is carried out.
- Comprehensive Service:
- Everything included in general service
- Wheels trued and spokes tensioned, bearings replaced and re-greased
- Bottom bracket checked for rotation without play, stripped and re-greased if possible or new unit
- Brake mechanisms checked for smooth operation - if necessary stripped cleaned and reassembled
- Brake cables stripped and replaced, v- brakes balanced
- New brake blocks fitted if required
- Gears adjusted and checked for perfect function, cables stripped and replaced
- Headset stripped and re-greased or replaced as necessary, stem removed and greased
- Disc brakes - Clean rotors - Pressure bleed system - Face disc mounts
- Please note: On most Comprehensive Services we will be fitting new Brake and Gear inners due to complete strip down of the Bike. Replacing worn or damaged parts incurs no extra labour charge to fit with the full service.
Since 1938, Papanui Cycles has been serving the North West of Christchurch and after 74 years they are still offering great service. Now established as one of Christchurch’s largest suburban cycle shops. They offer top Global selling brands such as Merida, Kona, Marin, Apollo, Redline BMX and Lapierre. Their amazing staff place providing great customer service as their highest priority and are fully trained in mechanical and product knowledge. When it comes to bicycles, the know their stuff!Visit Website
Address468 Papanui Road Papanui CHC 8051
Phone03 352 7495
Deal Valid Until
Voucher is valid for the bike service selected upon purchase.
Not available on public holidays. Opning hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm. Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm. Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm. Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Conditions of the Deal
Booking essential, subject to availability - call 03 352 7495 and mention your voucher number. Multiple vouchers can be purchased (Limit 2 for you and 2 as Gifts). Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person and on 1 bike. Valid for service option stipulated on voucher only. Any additional work will be quoted and confirmed with you before it is carried out by the merchant. Must be used in 1 visit. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
To redeem your voucher, please call 03 352 7495 and be sure to mention your voucher code. Then present your voucher upon arrival at the venue.
24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void.