Aston Norwood's 12 Deals of Christmas - Choose from 12 Plant + Garden Entry Packages - From Just $7!
Aston Norwood Nursery
Select a Deal
1 Trompenburg Japanese Maple + a Garden Entry
2 Flavescen Maples Trees + a Garden Entry
3 Rhododendron King Cerise Plants + a Garden Entry
4 Hydrangea Plants + a Garden Entry
5 Hebe Wiri Cloud Plants + a Garden Entry
6 Osteospermum Plants + a Garden Entry
7 Bamboo Stakes + a Garden Entry
8 Annuals of Your Choice + a Garden Entry
9 Vege Plants + a Garden Entry
10 Carex Plants + a Garden Entry
11 Buxus Plants + a Garden Entry
12 Seedlings of Your Choice + a Garden Entry
About the Experience
- 1 Trompenburg Japanese maple tree
- Or 2 Flavescen maple trees
- Or 3 Rhododendron king cerise plants
- Or 4 Hydrangea plants
- Or 5 Hebe Wiri Cloud plants
- Or 6 Osteospermum plants
- Or 7 bamboo stakes
- Or 8 annuals of your choice
- Or 9 vege plants
- Or 10 Carex plants
- Or 11 Buxus plants
- Or 12 seedlings of your choice
- Every option includes one entry to the gardens
- Trompenburg Japanese Maple Tree
- A deciduous shrub or small tree with leaves that are red-purple in summer to purplish-green until autumn when they turn bright crimson. Can grow up to 4m high and 3m wide over 10 years.
- Flavescen Maple Trees
- A small growing maple tree with delicate, green leaves. In autumn the leaves turn yellow-orange before falling. Prefers a shelted spot in the garden.
- Rhododendron King Cerise Plants
- Grows up to 2m over 10 years and produces beautiful bright pink flowers late in the season. Grows best in full sun to partial shade.
- Hydrangea Plants
- Tolerates almost any soil and produces large, beautiful flower heads. The color of flower varies from blue, to pink to purple to white - sometimes all on the same plant.
- Hebe Wiri Cloud Plants
- A compact, rounded shrub that produces smell, light pink flowers in early summer. Grows up to 0.4m. The hardy plant prefers full sun.
- Osteospermum Plants
- A long flowering season producing white-purple, purple or yellow flowers. Great for coastal planting, this hardy plant is great for mass planting.
- Bamboo Stakes
- Use these stakes as support for climbing vegetable and flowering plants.
- Plants that grow from seed to flower to seed within a single growing season (the plant will die annually). Many beautiful flowering options available.
- Carex Plants
- A grass/flax ideal for mass planting.
- Buxus Plants
- Great for low hedging and topiary.
Aston Norwood Nursery
Aston Norwood is a gorgeous garden centre located within the lovely Aston Norwood Gardens and Cafe. They offer a wide selection of fresh plants and high-quality trees as well as helpful advice from the qualified team of knowledgeable nursery professionals.Visit Website
Address1747 State Highway 2, North Kaitoke Upper Hutt WGN 5018
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for the plant package + garden entry for 1 person - as selected upon purchase.
Conditions of the Deal
Plants must be selected & picked up by 27 January 2020. No bookings necessary. For enquiries ph 027 882 7638. Nursery located at 1747 State Highway 2, North Kaitoke, Upper Hutt. Garden entry valid for pne person. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
No bookings necessary - just present your voucher upon arrival and select your chosen plant at the nursery. For enquiries ph 027 882 7638.
All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.