West Coast Rail Trail Bike & Accomm Package for 2, 4 or 6 People incl. Bike Hire & 2 Night Stay in a Holiday House
West Coast Rail Trail
Select a Deal
West Coast Rail Trail Package for 2 People
$349Valued at $824Save 58% Off
West Coast Rail Trail Package for 4 People
$649Valued at $1570Save 59% Off
West Coast Rail Trail Package for 6 People
$949Valued at $2244Save 58% Off
- West Coast Rail Trail Package for 2 people
- Or a West Coast Rail Trail Package for 4 people
- Or a West Coast Rail Trail Package for 6 people
- Includes bike hire and 2 nights' accommodation at A Touch of Class Holiday House
- Includes 2 pairs of gel gloves you get to keep
- See full list of inclusions + itinerary below
- Click here to see the trail's reviews on Trip Advisor
- Click here to check out the trail's views and more
- Package Inludes:
- Bike hire
- Bike helmets, hi vis vest, tool kit
- 2 nights accommodation at A Touch of Class Holiday House
- Cycle trail support
- Shuttle from the town centre to accommodation (if you need transport)
- Gel Palm Cycle Gloves to keep
- Gel bike seat cover upgrades
- 50% off cycle clothing at the Outfitters base
- Afternoon before your ride starts: Arrive into Greymouth and check into the cycle outfitters to get fitted into your bikes and collect your accommodation keys
- Overnight in Greymouth at A Touch of Class Holiday House
- Next morning: Take a ride out along this flat section of the West Coast Wilderness Cycle Trail. Visit the notorious Grey River bar where it hits the Tasman Sea for some spectacular views, ride along New Zealand’s own Gold Coast where the beaches do actually have gold on them (we can tell you the secret spot!) and then join the 1860s bush rail line through to Kumara. You’ll cross an amazing suspension bridge that crosses gold workings from last century.
- On arrival into Kumara visit the Theatre Royal Hotel, a restored 1860’s pub which had a Theatre where Richard Seddon, (King Dick) NZ’s first “Prime” Minster held sway. It’s a great place for a meal and drinks. If you had an early start you’ll have time to ride out to the Kumara Lakes and wetland Boardwalk for some stunning Alpine Views.
- In the afternoon make your way back along the trail to return to Greymouth
- This evening's suggestion: A visit to the Montieths Brewery home of a some delicious brews with drinks to suit everyone, and great food (extra cost applies)
- Second night accommodation: A Touch of Class Holiday House (included)
- While you are here you might like to visit the many attractions and natural features found in this area and West Coast Rail Trail can give you advice on where to go and what to see (they also have extra day(s) options).
- Your Bike Hire Includes:
- Front suspension
- Puncture resistant tyres and tubes
- Suspension seat posts
- Comfort gel seats upgrade
- Rear racks
- Hi-vis vest
- Bike lock
- On-trail breakdown replacement
- Gel palm cycling gloves.
- Ride Support: The packages are designed to make your ride easy, comfortable and trouble free. The team will have a chat with you to see what type of experience you want. Based on this you’ll have a detailed ride plan with a ride map prepared for you. "Support" also includes shifting you along the trail for if you have a mishap. Essentially, it’s peace of mind, knowing West Coast Rail Trail is there if needed.
- You’ll get a “Meals Plan” to help you see where to get food along the trail.
- Pre-ride gear check of your own gear and clothing that you bring with you to make sure you have everything you'll need to be comfortable and safe on your ride (cycle clothing can be purchased at the Outfitters base in Greymouth with 50% off by presenting your Voucher).
West Coast Rail Trail aim to create an unforgettable experience for every traveler. With insider experience and knowledge of the breath-taking area, they'll ensure you're in-the-know when it comes to local highlights and top eateries. Along with gorgeous accommodation and support throughout your trip, they're exactly who you'll want creating your West Coast Adventure.Visit Website
- West Coast
Address8 Whall Street, Greymouth West Coast CAN 7805
Phone03 768 6649
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for a West Coast Rail Trail bike & accommodation package for 2, 4 or 6 people - as selected upon purchase.
Conditions of the Deal
Valid till 20th May 2019. Bookings must be made by 20th April 2019. Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 03 768 6649 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code). Call or email West Coast Rail Trail at firstname.lastname@example.org to check your preferred date availability before purchasing. Entire value must be used in 1 visit. 4 & 6 person options you will have exclusive use of the holiday house to just your group. 2 person option valid for a ROOM of your own within the house (own key with lockable door). Queen Bed or Twin share beds available (mention at time of booking). Bathroom kitchen lounge etc is shared. Upgrade to a bedroom with ensuite is available for an additional $35 payable direct to the operator & covers the 2 nights. (One of the bedrooms has its own ensuite, please discuss at time of booking). Can extend nights if wanting to stay a bit longer, please enquire. Valid for standard bike hire, in conjunction with this offer, upgrade to ebikes at 30% off standard price (please mention at time of booking). Before you’ll be allowed on the Cycle Trail you’ll have to demonstrate when getting fitted out with your bike that you can ride a bike! Anyone who has had an injury or surgery or a medical condition in the last 12 months should seek advice from your doctor about the suitability of this activity for you. All participants will be required to fill out a medical fitness declaration. Package dates are dependent on availability. Important things to note: It's recommended that you don’t arrange connecting travel until AFTER your Package Date has been confirmed in writing. Tour operators/service providers advise that they won’t be liable for any losses if package dates aren’t available to suit prearranged connections. Operators Full Terms and Conditions: https://www.goldcoastnewzealand.info/wildernesstrailterms. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
Bookings must be made by 20th April 2019. To redeem: ph 03 768 6649 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code. Please present your voucher on arrival.
Due to the heavily discounted price, NO REFUND will be provided if you cancel your booking or any part of it or don’t turn up for the Package or for any part of it. Cancellations: Once booked if you cancel at any time or do not turn up there are no refunds.