From $59 for a Winter Glow Worm Kayak Experience
The Boatshed Kayaks
Select a Deal
Winter Glow Worm Kayak Experience for a Child (5-12yrs)
$59Valued at $90Save 34% Off
Winter Glow Worm Kayak Experience for an Adult
$79Valued at $130Save 39% Off
Winter Glow Worm Kayak Experience for 2 Adults
$148Valued at $260Save 43% Off
Winter Glow Worm Kayak Experience for a Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)
$239Valued at $440Save 46% Off
About the Experience
- Winter glow worm kayaking experience for a child (5 -12 years)
- Or a winter glow worm kayaking experience for an adult
- Or a winter glow worm kayaking experience for two adults
- Or a winter glow worm kayaking experience for a family (two adults & two children)
- Includes a glass of wine (or mug of hot chocolate for the kids), a cheese board and marshmallows
- Trips run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening (early weekday trips available through arrangement)
- Departure time is around 5.30pm, after Oct 1st departure will be 6.30pm with trips finishing around 9.30pm (start/finish times may vary and will be confirmed when booking)
The Boatshed Kayaks
The team at The Boat Shed love to show off New Zealand’s natural beauty, and to make sure you have a good time. With a wide range of activities and tours available, they offer expert local knowledge, safety and fun!Visit Website
AddressEpworth Retreat & Recreation Centre, 116 Finlay Road Maungatautari, Horahora Maungatautari WAI 3439
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher for a winter glow worm kayak experience for a child, adult or family - as selected upon purchase.
Not valid on public holidays. Trips run every Friday, Saturday & Sunday evening. Weekday tours available - please contact merchant directly to book.
Conditions of the Deal
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 827 8286 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code). Valid for number of people stipulated on voucher. Adults are 13 years and over. Children are 5-12 years old. A family pass is valid for two adults and two children. Meeting Point: Epworth camp, 116 Finlay road, Maungatautari, Horahora 3439. Departure time is around 5.30pm, after Oct 1st departure will be 6.30pm with trips finishing around 9.30pm (start/finish times may vary and will be confirmed when booking). Must bring warm clothing. Waterproof pants and a limited number of jackets are available. Minimum age of 5 years. Child pass valid for children under 12 years old. All kayaks are doubles so singles will be paired with someone. For the safety of their clients and to ensure they have the best experience out there, The Boat Shed Kayaks are an Adventure Mark safety audit certified company. R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility policy applies. Always drink responsibly. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers.
How to Redeem
Email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code to make a booking. Please present your printed or smartphone voucher upon arrival.
24-hour cancellation policy applies.