2hr Surf Lesson at Te Arai Point incl. Surfboard & Wetsuit Hire, Options for Group or Private Lessons
Select a Deal
2hr Surf Lesson for 1 Person incl. Surfboard & Wetsuit Hire
$40Valued at $80Save 50% Off
2hr Surf Lesson for 2 People incl. Surfboard & Wetsuit Hire
$80Valued at $160Save 50% Off
Private Surf Lesson for Up To 2 People incl. Surfboard & Wetsuit Hire
$129Valued at $199Save 35% Off
About the Experience
- Group surf lesson for 1 person
- Or a group surf lesson for 2 people
- Or a private surf lesson for up to 2 people
- Includes surfboard, wetsuit & rashguard hire
- Surf Lesson times are 11.00am or 3.00pm during school holidays and Saturdays & Sundays during term time. Private lessons can take place any day of the week
- Lessons take place at beautiful Te Arai Beach, Rodney, Auckland
- Get more insight into Aotearoa Surf here
- Aotearoa Surf are rated the #1 Surf School in NZ on Trip Advisor - check out their reviews and what they're up to on Facebook
- 2hr Surf Lesson:
- 2 hours’ worth of step by step instruction from an experienced and qualified surf coach designed to teach you the foundations and framework developed by the International Surfing Association and Surfing NZ!
- Suitable for first time surfers, beginners, those wanting to refresh or refine techniques.
- Aotearoa Surf guarantees each surfer progresses through to their next level and they even make sure you’ll be standing riding waves on your first lesson!
- What to bring: Beach wear, towel, water
- What’s included: 2 hours coaching from internationally qualified & experienced instructor, surfboard and wetsuit hire, unbiased equipment selection advice, photos from the day
- Ages 6+
- Private Lesson:
- Private lesson for up 2 people.
- A great way to get the most out of your lesson and private lessons are available to everyone – absolute beginner, intermediate or the more experienced surfer. Every private lesson is tailored for you. Surfing fundamentals, accelerating & braking, back side & front side turns, timing & take off, catching the green wave!
- You’ll be amazed how quickly you progress.
- What to bring: Beach wear, towel, water
- What’s included: 2 hours private focused coaching, surfboard and wetsuit hire selected for you and the conditions, tailored focus, measurable improvement, new concepts & photos from the day.
- Ages 4+
- Lesson Outline:
- Beach awareness, understanding the wind and waves, staying safe at the beach.
- Surfboard design and use, sea entry and correct surfboard handling.
- Catching waves with correct body and hand position, stopping your surfboard.
- Catching waves with paddling, learning the pop up to stand technique.
- Standing surfing position and riding a wave for as long as possible.
- Upon request additional theory and practice accelerating and turning your surfboard
Aotearoa Surf is based in Te Arai, home of one of the most beautiful surf beaches on the east coast and just over an hour’s drive north of Auckland. Aotearoa Surf has the sole operating licence for Te Arai beach and offers a range of lesson options to suit beginners and those looking for a refresher. The qualified team will help you from the shoreline to the waves!Visit Website
AddressAotearoa Surf Shop, 11 Te Arai Point Rd Te Arai AKL 0975
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for a group surf lesson for 1 or 2 people, or a private lesson for 2 people - as selected upon purchase.
Blackout dates: 26th Dec 2019 - 12th Jan 2020. Surf Lesson times are 11.00am or 3.00pm. Lessons run during school holidays and Saturday and Sundays during term time. Private lessons can take place any day of the week. Not valid on public holidays.
Conditions of the Deal
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 09 431 5760 & quote voucher code, number of people & type of lesson required).
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts). Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for option and number of people stipulated on voucher only. Surfing is suitable for ages six and above. Meeting point is Aotearoa Surf Shop at 11 Te Arai Point Road, Te Arai. Surf lesson will take place at Te Arai Beach, 708 Te Arai Point Road. Please arrive 20 Minutes prior to lesson. Bring your own towel, sunscreen, swimwear and drink bottle.
In conjunction with this offer receive a discount off their range of instore surfboards, wetsuits & accessories for sale (Please enquire). No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
How to Redeem
To redeem, ph 09 431 5760 & quote voucher code, number of people & type of lesson required to make a booking. Please present your voucher upon arrival.
48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void.