The Retreat, Martinborough
From $250 for Midweek Accommodation Options for 2, 3 or 4 Nights for 2 or 4 People at The Retreat, Martinborough (Value Up To $1,480)
- Fine Print
- Head to Martinborough for a mid-week getaway with one of these great options:
- $250 for 2 Nights for 2 People (Value $580)
- $375 for 3 Nights for 2 People (Value $870)
- $500 for 4 Nights for 2 People (Value $1,160)
- $310 for 2 Nights for 4 People (Value $740)
- $555 for 3 Nights for 4 People (Value $1110)
- $740 for 4 Nights for 4 People (Value $1,480)
- A great base to explore all Martinborough has to offer, including vineyards, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Double-glazed, fully insulated house with a hot outdoor spa pool
- 2 bedrooms and a bathroom in the main house with a private third bedroom and ensuite across the covered Portaco
- Available for stays from Sunday to Thursday
- Great for the school holidays - dogs are welcome!
- Want more amazing accommodation options? Check out these great offers for The New Barn in Martinborough and The Pool House in Greytown
- To check availability, check their website and book online (call 021 909 319 with any questions, but bookings must be done online)
The Fine Print
Must be booked by August 1, valid for stays until October 31, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (book online at poolhouses.co.nz/bookings and quote voucher code)
Call (021) 909-319 with any questions
Not valid for stays on Friday or Saturday nights
Not available for Queens Birthday Weekend or Labour Weekend
Children $20 night extra, pets by arrangement
14 day cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Time for some time out? Today's treat has got your back. Head on out to The Retreat, Martinborough for some proper R&R.
Martinborough is famous for its vineyards which produce some of the country's best pinot noir, ready for you to explore. The township itself is packed with colonial charm and features some great cafes and restaurants. There are heaps of walking and cycle tracks to explore so you're sure to find something terrific to fill your time.
The Retreat is a great base for exploration or a secluded space to relax, unwind and enjoy. Enjoy the roaring Jetmaster fire and the fully insulated, double glazed property so you can stay warm in the winter. What's more, you can pop out and enjoy a hot spa pool under the stars - just the thing for a relaxing holiday! The Retreat's unique design features a main house with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, and a covered Portaco to the private third bedroom with an ensuite.