$38 for a Zealandia By Night Tour (value up to $76.50)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
4:33 a.m. with 1 bought
- A unique experience you'll never forget!
- Pay just $38 per adult for a Zealandia By Night Tour.
- Or just $18 for kids aged 12-14 years.
- Look out for kiwi, tuatara, weta, glow worms and more.
- Tours run seven days, starting just before sunset.
- Treat yourself and gift one to a lucky someone to share the experience with you.
ZEALANDIA: The Karori Sanctuary Experience
End of Waiapu Road
If you really need convincing...
Located just 10 minutes from central Wellington, Zealandia is a unique eco-attraction nestled amongst 225 hectares of regenerating native forest, and today both adults and children get the chance to experience their Zealandia By Night tour at half the usual price.
You'll be welcomed to Zealandia by a guide who will take you through the state-of-the-art indoor exhibition, before you walk through the gates and enter the sanctuary where birdsong rings as night begins to fall. As you walk through the valley you'll be on the lookout for kiwi foraging on the forest floor, ancient tuatara searching for food, kākā (parrots) coming in to roost for the eve, glow worms mimicking the night sky and more. Find out more about what unique creatures you could see here.
The Zealandia By Night Tour will be around two and a half hours long and runs seven days per week, but start times will vary depending on the time of year:
- Monday, July 2nd until Sunday July 22nd: departures are at 4:45pm
- Monday, July 23rd until Sunday August 12th: departures are at 5:00pm
- Monday, August 13th until Sunday, August 26th: departures are at 5:15pm
- Monday, August 27th until Friday, August 31st: departures are at 5:30pm
Please note each tour is limited to 12 spaces so we recommend booking at least seven days in advance. You'll also need to be at least 12 years old to come along: kids entries are for 12-14 year olds and adults entries are for anyone 15 years and up. Tours go ahead rain or shine, so pick up a voucher, give Zealandia a call and treat yourself to one of the coolest experiences in town.
Today's treatsView all