From $50 for a 4 Hour Fishing Trip in Wellington Harbour with Fishing Experts Pete Lamb Fishing (value from $100)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
12:52 a.m. with 1 bought
- Two options to get you out on the harbour, reeling in the catch with the experts.
- Option 1: $50 for a Half Day (4 hour) Fishing Trip incl. Bait (value $100)
- Option 2: $60 for a Half Day (4 hour) Fishing Trip incl. Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle and Bait (value $120)
- Complimentary tea and coffee provided.
- Choose between two times when you book: 8am to 12pm or 12:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Buy up to 20 vouchers and get your workmates together for some fun team building.
- They'll fillet and bag your fish, ready for you to take home and enjoy.
- One of Wellington's most recognised fishing charters, using the latest fish finding equipment and years of experience to help you hook the big one!
Each trip based on around 20 people per trip. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Pete Lamb Fishing
100 Port Rd
If you really need convincing...
I'm going to go out a line here and say that you love fishing. Who doesn't? The expert team at Pete Lamb Fishing sure do, and to prove it they're treating you to 50% off a four hour fishing charter on Wellington Harbour. You'll pay just $50 for a half day fishing trip, and if you pay $10 more the Pete Lamb Fishing team will hook you up with fishing rod and tackle hire. Both options include bait and complimentary tea and coffee.
You're more than welcome to bring your own food and drinks to cook on the BBQ, or they can supply big BBQ breakfasts for just $15 per person, morning or afternoon tea for $7.40 per person, or lunch or dinner for $20. The Pete Lamb Fishing team will fillet all your fish for you, and you can even enjoy it right then and there, cooked on the barbie. It doesn't get much fresher than that!
Pete Lamb Fishing are Wellington's fishing experts, who use the latest fish finding equipment combined with years of experience to ensure you enjoy a successful day out on the harbour. The 62ft charter, Daniel, departs from Seaview Marina in Petone. The crew will look after you from start to finish, no matter whether you're a beginner or an experienced angler, and take you to the best fishing spots for the prevailing weather.
This treat provides the perfect chance to get out on the water and have some fun with your mates or family, all the while grabbing some tasty kaimoana.
Today's treatsView all