$29 for a 3 Course Dinner for 2 including Dessert from Mexican Fusion (value $70)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
5:02 a.m. with 1 bought
- $29 will get you and a friend a 3 course meal from Mexian Fusion - including dessert!
- You'll get:
- 2 x homemade corn-chips with guacamole and pico de gallo as starters (value $10)
- choose any 2 mains from the dinner menu (value $44)
- choose any 2 desserts from the dinner menu (value $16)
- Check out the Mexican Fusion website and like their Facebook page.
- Just a stroll away from Lambton Quay.
99 Molesworth Street
If you really need convincing...
Take a mate and find out for yourself with today's treat from this cute wee restaurant on Molesworth Street in Thorndon. So, what'll you and your date get for your $29? Sit down two servings of homemade corn-chips with guacamole and pico de gallo, any two main dishes from the dinner menu and any two desserts from the dinner menu.
- Want fish? They got fish - Tamal de Pescado, a steamed fillet cooked in rolled banana leaves with mango dressing, accompanied with mushroom cake and sautéed tomatoes.
- If it's time for a Tostadas, check out the delicious thin fried and dried tortillas (crispy like a cracker), topped with finely chopped col, onion and carrot, dressed with our mild tomato salsa, sour cream and queso fresco (cheese) served with your choice of beef, mushroom or guacamole.
- The Rajas Poblanas y Elote will make you wish you room for another serving of the cured poblano pepper strips (med spicy), cooked in a creamy sauce made of cream cheese, and vegetable boullion, served with tortilla, over Mexican rice.
- Love pork? Then you'll love Lomo de Cerdo en Salsa de Ciruela y Chipótle, a twice cooked pork loin, dressed with a chipotle and plum sauce served with a side of Mexican rice and tortilla.
- Keen for some old school Mexican? Then check out the burritos - rice, beans, cheese, salad and famous spicy corn choose with beef, chicken, pork or mushroo - or the enchiladas, with homemade salsa (green tomatillo or red tomato) and your choice of chicken or beef.
Dessert choices consist of Arroz con Leche, a creamy Mexican rice pudding made with cinnamon, raisins and vanilla, a cream cheese vanilla Flan, moist Chocolate Cake with cheery and brandy sauce, or a homemade yoghurt Berry Sorbet.
Mexican Fusion popped up to teach Wellingtonians that traditional Mexican fare isn't just about fiery spice (although you will find a few things on the menu that buuuuurn). They reckon it's about flavourful dishes featuring combinations of fresh, tasty ingredients. The foodies preparing your meal know that quality is the key to a great eating experience and have created dishes that incorporate Kiwi produce and Mexican styles.
Today's treatsView all