Up To 91% Off Professional Portrait Photo Sessions from Jo Frances Photography (value up to $415)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
9:19 a.m. with 10 bought
- $35 for a professional portrait photo session with a 6x8" print (value $375) - or -
- $70 for a professional portrait photo session with a 8x12" print (value $415)
- Includes pre-consultation, shoot (up to 90mins) and viewing session - 3 separate sessions to make sure you get exactly what you want.
- Perfect for family, pregnancy, babies and children of all ages.
- Browse their website gallery to see many examples of their work then snap up a personal photographic portrait at a fraction of the cost.
- Available for any customers who have not used Jo Frances Photography in the past year.
Jo Frances Photography
4 Dundonald Street
(09) 379 2822
Level One, The Woolstore
262 Thorndon Quay
(04) 499 3339
If you really need convincing...
So if you are looking for something a little more classic, timeless, and shot by someone who knows that they are doing, shift your gaze over towards Jo Frances Photography. Today they are offering up two options to capture you in all your glory.
- Option one: $35 for a professional portrait photo session with a 6x8" print
- Option two: $70 for a professional portrait photo session with a 8x12" print
You’ll have a pre-consultation to sort out what you'd like and how to avoid standing like a store mannequin, followed by your session. This is where the magic happens, as the photographers are dedicated to capturing a moment, whether it be of a smiling child, the love between two people, or a strong family bond. It's why they do what they do and you can tell it's there in every image they take. Your session will last up to 90 minutes and then there’ll be a viewing to choose your favourite images.
Jo Frances Photography is a professional photography studio specialising in families, pregnancy, babies and newborn, and kids of all ages. They are driven by the desire to capture genuinely special moments that will last throughout the years. So go on, if for no other reason than a face like yours should be preserved for future generations to see just how lovely you really were.
Today's treatsView all