Exodus Health & Fitness
$30 to Enter the Exodus Games & 30 Day Access to Exodus Gym (value $185)
- Fine Print
- Just $30 to enter the Exodus Games and have access to Exodus Gym for 30 days.
- Join in on the excitement of the upcoming games by joining the Exodus Games. Over the course of the 30 days, choose to complete a marathon, triathlon, weightlifting challenge or pentathlon. Go in the draw to win from over $300 in spot prizes!
- If that's not your type of thing, just use the 30 day pass as a regular gym pass and see what Exodus has to offer.
- Includes access to all classes, except Topride class which is an additional $5.
The Fine Print
30 days of free access will start from the date the voucher is redeemed.
Must be started by 30th June.
Adults only (18 years & over).
Head down to Exodus when you're ready to start your 30 days.
Please bring in a Photo ID and your printed Treat Me voucher.
Please allow 10 minutes for a staff member to take you through the sign up process.
No refunds, no cash back, not to be used with other offers.
Includes all classes except Topride (Spin) class which would cost an additional $5.
Competition run by Exodus Health & Fitness.
If you really need convincing...
As the world gathers together to watch our best athletes compete in the upcoming games, it might be natural to wonder "Hey, what about me?"
Today's treat from our friends at Exodus Health & Fitness wants to get you in the games... the Exodus Games that is. For just $30, you'll get 30 days of gym access and an entry into the Exodus Games. At the Exodus Games, you'll be able to take part in a marathon, triathlon, weightlifting challenge or pentathlon. Don't worry, you'll have the full 30 days to complete it at your own pace and in your own time, but if you want a gold or silver medal, you'll have to step up your game. All competitors go into the draw to win from over $300 of spot prizes.
Your events are below. Of course, Exodus can't give out real medals, but you'll know forever that you're a true champ!:
- Complete a marathon. A gold medal for 1-2 sessions, a silver for 3-5, a bronze for completion in 30 days.
- Complete a triathlon (row, bike and run). A gold medal for 1-2 sessions, a silver for 3-5, a bronze for completion in 30 days.
- Complete as many weightlifting Power Classes as you can in 30 days. A gold medal for 9 classes, a silver for 6, a bronze for 3.
- Complete as many classes as you can in 30 days to complete the pentathlon challenge. A gold medal for 15 classes, a silver for 10, a bronze for 5.
You'll work up a sweat on the state of the art cardio equipment, tone those muscles on the weights machines, get that heart rate pumping in a wide range of group fitness classes, and relax in the sauna and steam rooms.
Exodus Health & Fitness Club boasts an impressive array of group fitness classes, which are led by highly skilled instructors passionate about fitness. Whether you're after cardio fitness, weight loss, toned muscles, strength, flexibility, stress release, or simply motivation and fun, their group fitness classes have all the bases covered. Check out the timetable to see what classes fit with your lifestyle. Please note that this treat is not valid for Top Ride (Spin) classes, which cost $5 a pop.
Exodus Health & Fitness Club has everything you'd expect from a quality gym, with some extra treats thrown in. As well as their excellent equipment, group fitness classes and experienced staff, they've got plenty of free 90 minute car parks, 7 TV channels including SKY to view on the cardio equipment, and a child minding service available for kids from six months old to six years old.
There's no reason to stay on the couch for these games. Get up, get down to the starting block, and go for gold!