$28 for 500g of Fresh Whangamata Scallops, Pickup from Elfin Foods (value $40)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
7:36 a.m. with 5 bought
- Get your flippers on half a kilo of scallops.
- These bad boys are so fresh and so clean - that means they haven't been frozen or crumbed. Gluten free!
- Choose from two pickup locations on Saturday, August 18.
- 7 day fridge life.
- 500gm of scallops in a vacuum-packed bag.
027 4874 779
Whitiora Primary School
38 Willoughby St
Corner of Devonport & 11th Avenue
If you really need convincing...
It's time to celebrate the coming of summer with a feed of fresh scallops from our mates at Elfin Foods. Today's treat is going to set you up with 500gm of fresh, fresh, fresh scallops for $28.
Pickup on Saturday, August 18 from:
- 10.30am - 12 midday, Hamilton
- Whitiora Primary School, 38 Willoughby St, Whitiora, Hamilton
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm, Tauranga
- Devonport Park, Corner of Devonport & 11th Ave, Tauranga.
Have I mentioned that these tasty, wild morsels are fresh? They're picked fresh daily and definitely are not frozen, crumbed, or last seasons. Your treats will come vacuum-packed so you can freeze them if you somehow managed not to eat them all immediately.
Elfin Foods offers seasonal export quality specials. They have been in the tasty treat game for years. When you want the goods and you want them tasty, Elfin Foods is the way to go.