$26 for a Softcover or $34 for a Printed Hardcover Photobook + Delivery from My-books.co.nz (value up to $126.95)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
6:10 a.m. with 10 bought
- Choice of:
- $26 for any Printed Softcover Photobook with 40 pages + cover (value $85.95)
- $34 for any Printed Hardcover Photobook with 40 pages + cover (value $126.95)
- 4 size options to choose from:
- Landscape 9x7” (23x18cm)
- Square 8.5x8.5” (22x22cm)
- Portrait 8x10” (20x25cm)
- Portrait 8.5x11” (22x28cm)
- Nationwide delivery included in price ($8 overnight courier).
- Have as many photos in your book as you wish.
- You can upload the digital version of your photobook straight to Facebook, Twitter or email for friends and family to view and order a copy for themselves..
- Your chance to get wildly creative and let your imagination get the better of you.
If you really need convincing...
For only $26 for a Softcover and $34 for a Printed Hardcover, you’ll have your choice of four different sizes and shapes for your personal Photobook. Feature the kids, the family, the wedding, baby photos, the pets, and those artistic photos of the various cars you've owned, or holidays taken. Your book is your oyster!
My-books, powered by RocketLife, works directly with the photos on your computer. You can complete an entire project before ordinary web-based programs have finished uploading your raw photos. Exclusive Smart Arrangement Technology™ brings out the stories behind your photos, blending the photos themselves into the design.
Customise every page with as many of your own images as you like and add your titles, captions, poems and more. The vast collection of graphics and themes offers unprecedented customisation. Plus advanced editing features such as tinting, transparency, styled text, and airbrushing offer elegant blending effects.
Don’t have enough time to complete your project in one go? Don’t fret, save your project and come back to edit it later. Have any questions? My-books pride themselves in customer support; you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out their Facebook page for hints, tips and creative ideas! Or view the ‘Get Started’ doc on their website.
In lieu of actual immortality (and who has the time to go searching for that, am I right?) give your family or friends the great gift of immortality in printed form today. All from the great folk at My-books.