Diana's Place - Lake View Accommodation
50% off 2 Nights Accommodation at Jack & Di’s Waiteti Lakefront Motel in Rotorua
- Fine Print
- Take some time out and stay at Jack & Di’s Waiteti Lakefront Motel in Rotorua, for either 4 or 6 people over the week or weekend.
- Option 1: $170 for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom lake view unit for up to 4 people from Sunday to Thursday (value $340)
- Option 2: $195 for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom lake view unit for 4 people on Friday & Saturday (value $390)
- Option 3: $240 for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom lake view unit for 6 people from Sunday to Thursday (value $480)
- Option 4: $275 for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom lake view unit for 6 people on Friday & Saturday (value $550)
- Recently refurbished units with 32” TVs, fully equipped kitchen, heat pump, and all linen supplied.
- Complimentary use of hot spa, kayaks, large BBQ area, free local phone calls and free boat parking.
- Just a 10 minute drive to the centre of Rotorua.
- Valid until the end of August, perfect for the July school holidays!
- Call 0800 522 526 to check if your preferred dates are available.
The Fine Print
Bookings essential and subject to availability.
Units are not serviced.
7 days written notice required to change bookings.
Please note that you cannot book online with your Treat Me voucher.
No refunds, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Like a boiling mud pool, this treat has bubbled its way to the surface, ready to treat you guy(sers) to a hot holiday.
Enough with the terrible Rotorua references, this treat is all about giving you and your family a well-deserved break. Today you can treat yourselves to 50% off two nights at Jack & Di's Waiteti Lakefront Motel, located in Ngongotaha overlooking Lake Rotorua.
This treat is valid until the end of August, and includes the July school holidays. You'll choose either two nights in a one bedroom lake view unit for four people, or if youve got a bigger brood, you can get two nights in a two bedroom lake view unit for 6 people. Please take note of the different prices for weekends and week nights in the highlights above and ensure you choose the correct option when you hit the Buy button.
The self-contained units have recently been refurbished, with full beds (no rollaways), 32 TVs, fully equipped kitchen, heat pump, and all linen supplied. Youll enjoy scenic views of Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island, and youll get complimentary use of the hot spa, kayaks, large BBQ area, free local phone calls and free boat parking.
Relax and enjoy the activities at Jack & Dis, or check out the many attractions around Rotorua, including the Agrodome, Rainbow Springs and Skyline Skyrides. The motel is a 10 minute drive to the centre of Rotorua, but theyre on the bus route if you arent driving.
So get away from the hustle bustle and treat yourself to a break by the lake.