$79 for a 6 Week Winter Training Camp (value $229)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:15 a.m. with 1 bought
- Get a head start on your beach body with a six week training camp for just $79!
- Includes a comprehensive fitness assessment, measure up, and optional photos before and after.
- Up to four team training session a week for the six week period. Classes run Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6am and Saturday at 7am, starting on Monday July 30.
- Receive a food diary with personalised feedback to maximise your results.
- Plus a personal guarantee from Aspire Personal Fitness that if you commit to and finish the program you'll be stoked with your results, or they'll give you your money back!
Aspire Personal Training
If you really need convincing...
The shortest day has been and gone, and Aspire Personal Training is here to give you a head start on getting your body ready for the beach this summer. For $79 you'll take part in a six week winter training camp, a high energy outdoor training camp that will get you excited about exercising again.
Starting on Monday July 30, classes run Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6am and Saturday at 7am, either at Main Beach at the Mount, or at Mount Sports Centre if the weather is bad. Along with the classes, you'll get a fitness test and measure, optional before and after photos so you can track your progress, and a food diary to help you turbo charge your results.
The Aspire team promises that this fresh approach to training will have you in the best shape of your life, while having a blast working with like minded individuals intent on getting results. All levels of fitness can be catered for, from the ultimate novice to the most seasoned athletes, so even if your running shoes are gathering dust (not that I would know or anything!) you'll be able to take part. Want to see exactly what you're in for? Check out the videos on the Aspire Facebook page here.
Get ready to feel fit and confident on the beach this year, thanks to the toned team at Aspire Personal Training.
Today's treatsView all