From $150 for 2 or 3 Nights for 2 People + a Bottle of Wine from Quest Napier (value up to $450)
- Fine Print
- Choose 2 or 3 nights accommodation for 2 people in a studio apartment located in the heart of NZ's Art Deco capital:
- $150 for 2 Nights for 2 People + a Bottle of Wine (value $310)
- $205 for 3 Nights for 2 People + a Bottle of Wine (value $450)
- A 3rd person will be an extra $20 per night.
- Secured car parking at an extra cost of $12 a night, to be booked at time of reservation (limited availability).
- Located in town & only 5 minutes away from the beach.
- Check out their reviews on Travelbug here.
The Fine Print
Booking essential and subject to availability.
Studio apartments only.
Can do upgrades, upon availability, to a 1 Bedroom Apartment with a King Size bed or 2 Single beds for $30/night.
June 1 & 2 have limited availability.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
It's been ages since I went on a really good quest. The last good one was probably down to the shops for a Cornetto.
Upgrade your questing today, thanks to the team at Quest Napier, who are here to offer your choice of two or three nights for two people in one of their studio apartments. Even better, you'll get a bottle of wine to share between the two of you. It's all you need to relax and have a good time.
Quest Napier offers serviced apartments conveniently located in the middle of town, which is perfect for both business and leisure. This is a charming historic building with modern interiors. Plus it's just a hop to the shops and a skip to the beach. Oh, and a jump to the various Art Deco attractions Napier has to offer.
You can book by calling Quest Napier. If you'd like a third person to stay, it'll be an extra $20 per night that they're there.
No perilous journey or hunt for a magic crystal needed. Whew, that's a load off.