$139 for a Father's Day Trip for a Dad + Son/Daughter on September 1st or 2nd from Dart River Jet Safaris
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:58 p.m. with 1 bought
- This specially designed treat is for a father and their child (of any age) on Father's Day weekend.
- Enjoy the sights of Queenstown, Glenorchy and Mt Aspiring National Park.
- Enjoy an utterly unique environment with your close family member, including breathtaking scenery and exciting jet boating.
- Bookings choices are for the morning and afternoons of the 1st & 2nd of September only.
- Includes transport from Queenstown if required.
Dart River Jet Safaris
Dart Visitor Centre
If you really need convincing...
Experience one of the most sensational locations in New Zealand, thanks to Dart River Jet Safaris. For $139, a dad and his son or daughter of any age can enjoy this gorgeous guided journey.
Start from Queenstown and along one of the worlds’ Top 10 scenic drives to Glenorchy at the head of the lake. From here you'll journey deep into the World Heritage area of Mt Aspiring National Park. Learn from your guide about the area's history, including the Pounamu Trail, legends of the Maori' and tales of the early settlers. All while walking amongst the ancient beech forest that's been unchanged for 80 million years. Experience a unique combination of breathtaking scenery and exciting jet boating on braided, glacier-fed rivers. For film buffs, you'll be passing by scenes seen in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with plenty of photo opportunities.
Their are four times for the trips to choose from, on the mornings and afternoons of the first and second of September.
When it comes to wanting a journey, don't start singing "Don't stop...belieeeeevin'"- instead contact Dart River Jet Safaris and have a journey of a lifetime.
Today's treatsView all