Treat Me Books for Father's Day: $11 for Sideswipe & Crowd Goes Wild Year In Sport, Delivered Nationwide
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
2:36 a.m. with 1 bought
- $11 for two oldies-but-goodies (just like dad!)
- Sideswipe: The Book, from NZ Herald's popular column.
- The Crowd Goes Wild Year In Sport, 2009.
Treat Me Books
If you really need convincing...
The Sideswipe column in the New Zealand Herald has been sharing stories of mistaken identity and amusing misunderstandings for more than seven years. It's one of New Zealand's longest running and most talked about columns. Sideswipe: The Book brings together the funniest stories and pictures, and sheds light on what happened when
- Factory workers found a dead kiwi on the driveway
- A wife mistook hair-removal cream for an anti-inflammatory when rubbing down her husband
- A flamate fancied herself a mouse breeder
Plus strange names, overused words and classic Kiwi one-liners
A Crowd Goes Wild - Released Oct 2009
The Crowd Goes Wild: Year in Sport is Andrew Mulligan and Mark Richardson's tongue-in-cheek, opinionated, irreverent but well-informed take on the previous year's sporting events, fallouts and dramas. Featuring humorous summaries, anecdotes and controversies, quizzes, classic quotes, 'awards', bloopers and cartoons, it's the perfect gift for any sports nut!
Today's treatsView all