Half Price Admission for Everyone at Howick Historical Village
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
2:12 a.m. with 5 bought
- Take the kids back in time these school holidays, with half price admission for everyone.
- $7 for 1 x Adult Admission (value $14)
- $4 for 1 x Child (over 5) Admission (value $8)
- $6 for 1 x Senior (over 65) Admission (value $12)
- $6 for 1 x Tertiary Student Admission (value $12)
- $19 for 1 x Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) Admission (value $38)
- Over thirty original colonial buildings, including schools, a church, forge and a general store, on a beautiful seven acre site.
- See the village in action during the Live Days held on the third Sunday of every month.
- 'Bring a picnic, or enjoy a coffee and a light meal in the cafe.
Howick Historical Village
Corner of Lady Marie Drive & Bells Road
Lloyd Elsmore Park
Mon - Sun: 10am - 4pm
If you really need convincing...
Here to take you on a journey through time and space (well, just time), the team at Howick Historical Village is treating you to half price admission to their amazing village.
At Howick Historical Village you'll step back in time and experience life as it was during the 1840 to 1880 period. Walk through the beautiful seven acre site and explore over 30 original colonial buildings, including schools, a church, forge and general store.
The village is open from 10am seven days a week, and on the third Sunday of every month the village comes to life with costumed volunteers going about their daily tasks. With Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor (occupations of yesteryear) on July 15, Traditions, Superstitions, & Folklore on August 19, and Happily Ever After on September 16, there is a lot to enjoy. You'll be able to sample food cooked over the fires, learn about everyday crafts and activities, experience a Victorian school lesson, take part in a church service, and more. Find out more about the Live Days here.
With picnic areas available, wheelchairs and wheelchair accessible toilets, a mobility scooter and free car parking, the team at Howick Historical Village make it easy to enjoy a day face to face with the past, so pick up this treat and step back in time at Howick Historical Village.
Today's treatsView all