$59 for a 3 Month Squash or Tennis Membership from Harcourts Eden Epsom Tennis & Squash Club (value up to $148)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated with
- Experienced player? New to tennis or squash? This is an ace treat for you.
- Just $59 to enjoy 3 months of squash or tennis.
- Six tennis courts, five squash courts, open 6.30am to 10.30pm daily.
- Proshop, gym, online court booking, easy access and court lights.
- Great members’ bar with Sky TV open from 6pm weekdays.
- A bonus new member group coaching session each month in July, August, and September.
- An ideal treat for you and your friends to have fun and keep fit.
- To redeem your voucher, follow this link.
Harcourts EE Tennis & Squash Club
1 Penryhn Road
If you really need convincing...
Today's treat from Harcourts Eden Epsom Tennis & Squash Club offers you three months of membership to play either squash or tennis. If you'd like to play both, mention this when you arrive and it'll only be an extra $20. Your three months must be activated during the redemption period of this voucher.
This treat is for new members to the club, of any experience level, who are keen to give tennis or squash a go with their friends and other club players. Included is a free group coaching session each month in July, August and September.
The courts are open 6.30am to 10.30pm daily. Squash courts are often busy on weeknights, so it pays to book online as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. There’s loads of court time available mornings, during the day on weekdays and throughout Saturday and Sunday, including evenings.
Court bookings are subject to availability and are made online by you – courts are booked by two players or you can bring a visitor. Visitor fees are $10 per game - or skirt around that by buying your mates this treat, so they can enjoy the membership benefits too. If you're buying a voucher just for you, that’s sweet too – the team at the club can help you find playing partners.
The gym also has five pieces of equipment in great condition that's there's no extra charge for using: a rowing machine, cross trainer, bike, spin bike, and dumb bell set.
This treat will particularly suit people who live or work on the Auckland isthmus – Newmarket, Eden Terrace, Epsom, Mt Eden, Three Kings, Sandringham, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill and Kingsland are all close by.
Harcourts Eden Epsom Tennis & Squash Club has served up one mighty treat. Time to swing at the Buy button if you can handle the racket.
Today's treatsView all