Alpine Rafting Hanmer Springs
$99 for an Adult Guided Rafting Journey or $59 for a Child from Amuri Alpine Rafting, Hanmer Springs (Value up to $169)
- Fine Print
- Come rafting with Amuri Alpine rafting Hanmer Springs with your experienced guides on the Waiua River!
- $59 for Child (6-15 Years) Guided Rafting Journey (Value $99)
- $99 for Adult Guided Rafting Journey (Value $169)
- Take in the gorgeous scenery that only can be seen from the river. You might even be lucky to see some trout feeding in the clear waters!
- The raft will stop for a swim before heading back
- As a bonus and a great way to finish your rafting trip, you now get a final thrill with a ride on Amuri's jetboat back to the river base
- This grade 2 river rafting is full of fun for all the family and all ages
- Bring your waterproof camera and get some great pictures of your trip
- Amuri can also arrange other activities for you while you stay in Hanmer Springs like jet boating, quad biking and more
- All equipment and safety gear provided. You just need to brings your swim suit, towel & sunblock
- Trips leaves Amuri Alpine rafting base 869 Hanmer Springs rd, Hanmer Springs at 10am and 2pm weekends and 2pm weekdays
- Check them out & like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 March, 2017
Bookings essential (email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 882 122 for bookings)
Available 7 days a week. Available public holidays & school holidays
Trips leaves Amuri Alpine rafting base 869 Hanmer Springs rd, Hanmer Springs at 10am and 2pm weekends and 2pm weekdays
Trip duration depends on weather and river conditions on the day.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased (limit: 10 for you and 10 gifts for others)
Children (ages 6-15) must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 6 yrs old. Minimum of 2 people
All tours subject to availability & weather conditions Trip duaration depends on weather and river conditions on the day
Provided: Wetsuit, booties, helmet, qualified guide, life jackets
You need to bring: Swimwear, towel, sunscreen
No experience necessary, reasonable standard of fitness required
Grade 2 river
Child age: 6 - 15 and must fit safety equipment to participate
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not to use with any other offers
If you really need convincing...
Take me to the river!
Amuri Alpine Rafting is here to prescribe just what mother nature ordered - a serene, scenic trip down the Waiua River.
Sit back and marvel at the beauty that surrounds you while rafting one of the south Island's pristine rivers. Go for a swim or just lay back and enjoy a float downstream. Then hop back in to your raft and enjoy splashing down the rapids!
If you are looking for accommodation, they can arrange your stay at Alpine Lodge Motel in Hanmer Springs for you. The motel sits within 100 metres of the hot pools, restaurants and shops and 150 meters to forest walks.
Amuri Alpine Rafting runs alongside Amuri Jet, an owner-operator company offering quality personal jet tours through the Waiau river canyons. Passenger safety and satisfaction is unquestionably at the forefront of Amuri Jet's operation. Amuri Jet drivers are a find blend of personality, skill and professionalism, paying scrupulous attention to detail to ensure passenger safety.
Best known for its natural hot pools and stunning landscapes, Hanmer Springs is a picturesque alpine village 90 minutes' drive from Christchurch.
An attractive year-round holiday destination, Hanmer Springs offers adventure, relaxation and indulgence. Surrounded by dramatic mountains and towering forests, this charming town has a main street filled with boutique shops, cafes and eateries.