Elixir Grill Bar & Bistro
$9.50 for $19, $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 to Spend on Food and Beverages to Dine In at Elixir Grill Bar & Bistro
- Fine Print
- Treat your tastebuds at Elixir Grill Bar & Bistro with one of these terrific offers!
- $9.50 for $19 to spend on food and beverages to dine in
- $25 for $50 to spend on food and beverages to dine in
- $50 for $100 to spend on food and beverages to dine in
- Valid for lunch or dinner
- Check out the menu on their website
- Vegan and vegetarian options availble
- Set in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, Elixir Grill is perfect for birthdays, wedding parties or groups of family and friends
- Great Lower Hutt location with free parking
- Elixir Grill pride themselves on an ecletic fusion menu, refreshing drinks and only the freshest ingredients
- With an eclectic fusion menu and refreshing drinks, there is no better place to be!
- Perfect for date night or a meal with the family - enjoy their friendly, relaxed atmosphere for birthdays, wedding parties and other special occasions
- Chef and owner is formerly of The Thistle Inn in Wellington, so you know you're in for a terrific meal
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 May, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 568 3115 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
A maximum of 25% of food & beverage credit may be spent on alcohol
Not valid for sharing platters or BYO
Max number of people per voucher is 4 people (can have a larger party by combining multiple vouchers)
R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility policy applies. Always drink responsibly
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Tues - Sun: 11.30am - 2.30pm, 5 - 10.30pm
If you really need convincing...
If the contents of your pantry are looking a little lacklustre, it's probably a sign - a sign you should head down to Elixir Bar & Bistro with one of these terrific treat options!
For $9.50, enjoy $19 worth of food and drinks, $25 for $50 to spend or $50 for $100 to spend. Enjoy their friendly, relaxed atmosphere - it's great for groups, and once you book a table it's yours all night. Why not enjoy this offer for a special occasion?
Whether you're keen for a romantic dinner for 2, a meal for the family or an outing with friends, Elixir Bar & Bistro is the place for you. They pride themselves on excellent food and attentive service and their contemporary Eurasion Mexican cuisine is just the thing to tickle your tastebuds.
Elixir Bar & Bistro's Story...
Elixir Bar & Bistro is a Lower Hutt based restaurant that specializes in contemporary European cuisine with a smattering of Cajun soul food. Located in the heart of Lower Hutt, Elixir serves up a unique combination of flavours that will have you coming back for more. Chef Amit Kumar perfectly balances the scintillating flavours of European cuisine with the sultry soul food of Latin America and the sophisticated fare found throughout New Zealand.
This contemporary fusion restaurant is a must for foodies and those with a curious palette, and is the type of place where one person can order crispy paneer fingers followed by a pulled pork burger, while another can order lamb skewers with tzatziki followed by a dukkah rubbed grilled lamb rump, and both will leave convinced that their meal was the best they've ever had!
The fully licensed bar makes this a great place to end the day or start an evening out on the town, the shared meals are perfect for couples, the kids meals make it attractive to families enjoying a night off and the fact that they have a wine/beer license makes this an ideal venue for when you're dining in a large group for a special occasions. In other words, Elixir is the best bar & bistro in town!
So whether you're looking for the perfect place to host your private event, or simply want to catch up with friends & family while enjoying a beer, we look forward to being your favorite neighborhood haunt!