$8 for 1 Round of Indoor Mini Golf for 1 Person or $15 for 2 People from Gloputt (Value Up To $30)
- Fine Print
- Simple things become so much better when you make glow - like worms and sticks.
- But here today, Gloputt has taken something that was already heaps of fun and turned it up to 11, with this treat for entry to glow-in-the-dark mini golf!
- 2 options:
- $8 for entry for 1 to Gloputt
- $15 for entry for 2 to Gloputt
- With 16 holes of glow-in-the-dark fun, you and your friends, kids and cousins will be entertained whatever the weather
- You can head down to Gloputt Wed & Thu 3pm - 8pm, Fri 12pm - 10pm, Sat 10am - 10pm and Sun 10am - 5pm
- Snap up a voucher or five today and get golfin' and glowin'!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 13 April, 2017
Valid any time Gloputt is open
Booking is advised for large groups
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
Wed & Thu: 3pm - 8pm
Fri: 12pm - 10pm
Sat: 10am - 10pm
Sun: 10am - 5pm
If you really need convincing...
What glows, entertains, and gives the thrill of friendly competition?
Let's be honest, anything that does this must be pretty great, and Gloputt is the place to find it.
With buildings, foliage, pathways and fairways illuminated in glowing technicolour, you'll be challenged by 16 unique holes in Auckland's first place of this kind. And the great thing about it being indoors? Not having to rely on Auckland's, er, not at all erratic weather to be in a sunny mood.
It's a beautiful price for some truly enjoyable entertainment - so don't putter around, get this treat that'll leave you positively glowing.
If the above hasn't sold you, you may be suffering from a slight case of unconsciousness. I recommend a healthy dose of glow in the dark mini golf. Take up to 5 vouchers and call me in the morning should lack of enthusiasm persist.