Ora Natural Therapy
$69 for a Nutritional & Naturopathic Consultation incl. Zinc Taste Test from Ora Natural Therapy (Value $140)
- Fine Print
- Take control of your health and wellbeing with Ora Natural Therapy
- $69 for a Nutritional & Naturopathic Consultation including zinc taste test (Value $140)
- This offer includes an initial online full health appraisal questionnaire, followed by an hour one-on-one naturopathic consultation and a zinc taste test
- Tui Parker will put together a personalised plan tailored especially to you, including nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
- Fully qualified, certified naturopath, nutritionist and complementary health consultatant with almost 20 years' professional experience
- Visit their central city clinic, located on the corner of Woodwart Street and Lambton Quay
- Easy and convenient online booking system available
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 August, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as a gift)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (book online at https://www.ezybook.co.nz/pages/oranaturaltherapy-tuiparkernd/ - choose 'initial naturopathic consultation (60mins)' and enter voucher number)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Want to get a better handle on your nutrition but don't know how? Today's treat from Ora Natural Therapy could be just the ticket.
With this package, you'll learn more about how nutrition affects your health and work with Tui Parker to put together a plan that works for you.
You'll receive an initial online full health appraisal questionnaire, followed by a one-on-one hour long personal consultation. This offer also includes a non-invasive zinc taste test, as well as nutritional and lifestyle recommendations personalised to you.
Tui Parker is a trained naturopath, nutritionist, herbalist and complementary health consultant with almost 20 years' professional experience, who specialises in women's health, weight loss, gut health, raw food and stress and anxiety.
You'll find her central city clinic on the corner of Woodward Street and Lambton Quay. Along with one-on-one appointments, she also offers a range of workshops on a variety of topics surrounding health and wellbeing, including weight loss - the natural way, the importance of a good healthy nutritional diet, how to make fermented foods, how to make bone broths and more.
Click Buy Now for some expert advice from Ora Natural Therapy.