Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata
$69 for a 2 Hour Horse-Riding Trek for 1 Person, $135 for 2 People or $269 for 4 People from Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata
- Fine Print
- Explore the beauty of the Wainuiomata Coastline with this great offer from Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata!
- $69 for a 2 hour horse-riding trek for 1 person
- $135 for a 2 hour horse-riding trek for 2 people
- $269 for a 2 hour horse-riding trek for 4 people
- You'll learn about the lighthouses where the Wahine disaster took place, as well as the history of the area
- Enjoy the ride in beautiful New Zealand native bush
- Valid for both July and October school holidays - buy now and get your holidays sorted!
- Great for beginners and experienced riders alike!
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 19 November, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph (04) 934 7793 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Max 7 riders per trek
All safety equipment provided
Please wear suitable clothing wear long pants and sturdy closed-toe shoes, and bring a warm water and wind-proof jacket
Suitable for ages 8 and above
Max weight 95kg
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure time
Subject to weather conditions
On weekends there is a morning and an afternoon trek. Week day trips can also be arranged if at least 4 riders
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I only like two things: horses and breath-taking scenery.
I know, I'm hard to please - but by some miracle I've found exactly what I'm looking for!
Today's treat from Coastal Views Horse Rides gives us the chance to enjoy a gorgeous 2 hour horse-riding trek! There are options available for 1 person, 2 people or 4 people - why not get a group of up to 7 people together?
Take a ride with Mac, Pete and the beautiful horses - you will enjoy spectacular views of the South Island, Wellington Harbour and the city. See the Cook Strait in its natural moods with big rolling sea swells crashing onto rocks or dispersing on the beach. On calm days you can see shoals of fish or the odd seal frolicking in the bay, or Dolphins cruising in or out of the harbour.
Learn a bit of history of the surrounding area and above all enjoy the ride in the beautiful setting of New Zealand native bush. Mac and Pete will be there to make this unique ride unforgettable for anybody, from the most experienced rider to a total beginner, from grandparents to grandchildren - you'll love it!
Make sure you're ready! Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your trek, and dress appropriatedly. Wear long pants and sturdy closed-toe shoes, and bring a warm water-proof and wind-proof jacket.
Hit Buy Now for a treat you can't say neigh to, thanks to Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata!