The Boatshed Kayaks
$59 for a Three-Hour Glow Worm Adventure Kayak Trip for an Adult, or $40 for a Child from The Boatshed Kayaks (Value Up To $110)
- Fine Print
- Experience a breath-taking 3 hour glow worm adventure kayak trip with The Boatshed
- Pay just $40 for a child (value $90)
- Or $59 for an adult (value $110)
- Glow-worms like you've never seen them before - outside in the evening light
- Kayak down the Waikato River & Pokaiwhenua stream. Stop for a NZ wine (hot drink for the kids) and cheese around a campfire
- Great for corporate groups, families and a bit of adventure!
- Trips run every Friday, Saturday & Sunday evening
- Early weekday trips available through arrangement
- Departure time is 6.30pm with trips finishing around 9.30pm (from April 3rd the departure time will be 4:30pm with the trip finishing around 7:30pm)
The Fine Print
Offer expires 8 June, 2017
Not valid on public holidays
Bookings subject to opening days and hours
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 078278286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
One voucher is valid for one person
Trips run every Friday, Saturday & Sunday evening
Weekday tours available - please contact merchant directly to book
Trip departure times vary depending on daylight hours
Must bring warm clothing
Waterproof pants and a limited number of jackets are available
Minimum age of 5 years
All kayaks are doubles so singles will be paired with someone
Current start time is 6.30pm with the trip finishing around 9.30pm. From April 3rd the departure time will be 4:30pm with the trip finishing around 7:30pm
For the safety of their clients and to ensure they have the best experience out there, The Boat Shed Kayaks are an Adventure Mark safety audit certified company
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
This fantastic kayak adventure offers something very special for the whole family. Starting from the Epworth camp, you'll kayak your way down a truly beautiful section of the Waikato River, to the Pokewhaenua stream. With stunning twilight lake views you head under the Pokaiwhenua Bridge and into the glow-worm canyon.
Draped with native ferns, the canyon offers a true slice of New Zealand Beauty, and as the light fades away the unique incandescence of the glow-worms start to shine from the surrounding walls. After a quick glass of some of New Zealand’s finest wines (hot drink for the kids) complemented with some tasty cheeses around the warmth of a campfire, it’s back in the boats, as you drift slowly down stream using only the light from the glow-worms.
Viewing glow-worms from a kayak on the surface of the world is a whole different experience from seeing them inside a cave like at Waitomo.
Want to know more? Check out the experience's awesome winter reviews on TripAdvisor.
The team at The Boat Shed love to show off New Zealand’s natural beauty, and to make sure you have a good time. With a wide range of activities and tours available, they offer expert local knowledge, safety and fun - so click Buy Now to experience the magic for yourself!