Roselands Waitomo Caves
$49 for Clay Bird Shooting & a Buffet BBQ Lunch for 1 Person, $89 for 2ppl, or $169 for 4ppl from Roselands Waitomo Caves (Value Up To $304)
- Fine Print
- Aim high and grab some food and fun with today’s outstanding offer!
- Enjoy clay bird shooting and a BBQ lunch at Roselands Waitomo Caves. Just choose from the following options:
- $49 for 1 person (value $76)
- $89 for 2 people (value $152)
- $169 for 4 people (value $304)
- Includes a box of ammo (25 shots), your clay birds, gun hire and safety equipment
- You'll also enjoy a delicious, traditional barbecue buffet lunch - with sirloin steak, marinated hoki, chicken tenderloin, or green-lipped mussels on offer!
- Combine multiple vouchers for a memorable group outing with friends and family
- Clay bird shooting (also known as skeet shooting) is an exhilarating sport that’s sure to test your skills and create some hearty competition
- Perfect for all levels of experience - gun safety & operating lesson provided beforehand & throughout your session
- Enjoy a superb day out with idyllic scenery over farmland, award-winning gardens and native bush
- Roseland offers daytime activities suitable for the whole family too - just take a peek at their website
- Check out Roselands Waitomo Caves on Facebook
- Available 7 days a week, 8am - late!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 8 July, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings for groups of 5+ persons are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 878 7611 & quote voucher code)
For small groups (1-4 persons), booking not essential but please allow time for set up if you don't book ahead
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Minimum age 12 years
No gun licence required
Includes one box of ammo per person (25 shots). More ammo can be purchased at $40 per box (payable directly to Roselands)
Tour Groups - special rates are available for large tour groups on a time schedule - please enquire for details
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Nothing is too much trouble at Roselands... with free wifi, free self contained campervan park, beautiful setting, the farm park, golf, trap shooting, or sport on the big screen, you only have to ask and Roselands delivers. Can't wait for the real summer to arrive - we'll be backTracey N
Great location, fantastic hospitality from excellent hosts. The food is perfectly cooked to your liking and lots of wonderful homemade sauces, marinades, and desserts.Alter N
Beautiful scenery and gardens, animals for the kids to check out, tennis court, clay pigeon shooting and more. BBQ Buffet lunch was fantastic steak cooked to perfection. This was a a detour well worth the effort . The staff / owners [are] extremely informative and friendly... this place has it all 5 star in so many ways.Codie
Beautiful setting, amazing food, fantastic staff and great atmosphere for lunch with the family or an evening out. Will return again.Candice H
If you really need convincing...
Make your great escape from the hustle and bustle and get into the great outdoors instead with today’s deal!
Up for a bit of adventure? Get outdoors and try your hand at clay bird shooting at Roselands - and of course you're only a five minute drive from the world-famous Waitomo Caves, where you can take on everything from glow worm tours to black water rafting.
Grab a bundle of vouchers and make it a group outing for your friends or family, or a team-building day out for your workmates!
You'll also enjoy a delicious barbecue buffet lunch per person, with your choice of NZ premium export grade sirloin steak, marinated NZ hoki fish, marinated chicken tenderloin, or NZ green-lipped mussels. All barbecue lunch meals are served with a great selection of freshly made sides and a delicious dessert. You'll have the opportunity to dine outside, either on the decks or under their spectacular old cherry tree, and to enjoy the views of the surrounding award winning gardens and native bush which is teeming with bird life.