- Fine Print
- Take some time out for yourself and escape from the pressure of day-to-day life with a relaxing massage
- Just $49 for a One Hour Sports or Relaxation Massage from Healing Arts
- Choose the time that suits you, using Healing Arts' online booking system
- Treat yourself to some self-care and make a booking with a qualified therapist, at a clinic where quality treatment is guaranteed
- Open Tuesday to Friday, with late night Wednesday (Sunday by appointment), so however busy your schedule can get, Healing Arts will be able to fit you in for a relaxing massage
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 29 June, 2017
Bookings essential - head to https://www.healingarts.nz/book-online
24 hour cancellation policy applies - non-attendance or late cancellation will void voucher
All services must be used by 1 customer in 1 visit
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Massage Terms of Service: Massage is a safe space for both customer and therapist. All services are non-sexual and no form of harassment is tolerated
Tuesday 12pm to 5pm
Wednesday 3pm to 8pm
Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
Sunday by appointment
If you really need convincing...
For a real massage that'll make you shrug off shoddy shoulder rubs for good, look no further than this neat treat from Healing Arts!
Choose from one of two techniques, depending on your needs.
Sports massage application is different from other techniques such as Relaxation massage. The massage is the application of specific massage techniques used to achieve the required goal (s) of the athlete. The goal will vary depending on the athletes needs and requirements i.e. pre-event vs. maintenance purposes. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries.
Relaxation massage is used to de-stress and loosen up the body. This type of massage utilises both petrissage and effleurage strokes. The aim is to elicit the parasympathetic nervous system where the patient moves into a relaxed state of being.
Healing Arts offers a range of treatments from highly qualified practitioners including personal training, nutrition and massage. They're dedicated to providing effective and memorable treatment to every client. Snap up a voucher today and see for yourself!