- Fine Print
- Spice up your dinner plans with this treat from Taj of India, Colombo Street
- Pay just $20 for $40 to Spend on Food & Drinks for Dinner
- Choose from anything on their fantastic menu!
- This great offer is available Mon - Thurs, 5:30 - 9:30pm
- With an array of scrummy favourites and fresh flavours available, there’s sure to be a dish to tempt your taste buds
- Taj of India is a fully licensed restaurant
- You'll enjoy scrumptious food, top service and an inviting ambiance
- Grab your voucher and get gobbling with today’s delectable deal!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 25 May, 2017
Bookings are essential and subject to availability - call 366 5853 and mention your voucher number
Valid at Taj of India, Colombo Street, Sydenham only
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you and 2 as gifts)
Valid Monday - Thursday only from 4.30pm - 9.30pm
Dine in only - not valid for takeaways
1 voucher between 2 people
Maximum of 2 vouchers per booking/table
R18 for alcohol
If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed
No more than 25% of the value of this voucher may be spent on alcohol
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Can't curb those curry cravings? Tikka look at this stunning deal! Pay just $20 for $40 to spend on food and drinks at Taj of India, Colombo St.
The friendly staff of Taj of India welcome you to try their delicious Indian cuisine and assure you that they freshly prepare all of their ingredients and cook their dishes the in the finest traditional ways.
You will find not just the traditional favourites, but also exclusive and innovative recipes ingeniously created to give you an authentic Indian food experience. You are assured top quality food, service and ambience.
You should probably check out their extensive and exciting menu in advance, so you can plan which curries you'll enjoy. With over 25 dishes to choose from, you're sure to find something to rave about.
Get some scrummy Indian cuisine in ya and don’t miss out on today’s treat!