Auckland & Beyond Tours
$149 for a Child Pass to the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour incl. Pick-Up & Drop-Off from Auckland, $179 for an Adult Pass, or $599 for a Family Pass from Auckland & Beyond Tours (Value Up To $1070)
- Fine Print
- A hole in the ground is perfect for hobbits. But not just any hole, a delightfully decorated, ever-so-cosy hole that’s well-and-truly home. Discover the pint-sized town for yourself with today’s exciting offer!
- Make like a bumbling Bilbo and go on a hobbit-y adventure with Auckland & Beyond Tours. Check out the options below:
- $149 for 1x child pass to Hobbiton Movie Set Tour including pick up and drop off from Auckland (value $200)
- $179 for 1x adult pass to the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour including pick up and drop off from Auckland (value $335)
- $599 for 1x family pass (2 kids + 2 adults) to the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour including pick up and drop off from Auckland (value $1070)
- The Hobbiton Movie Set allows you to take a close look at where Peter Jackson filmed The Hobbit Trilogy and get some behind-the-scenes info from the friendly tour guides
- The gorgeous set is located in Matamata, and this handy package includes transport from Auckland, making your visit easy breezy
- See what your package includes just below
- Make a dash to the Buy Now button and snatch your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 19 August, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0220 474 575 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Child pass valid for children up to 9 years old
Family Pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
Not valid public holidays
R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility policy applies. Always drink responsibly
Available 7 days a week
Must be used in 1 visit
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Tucked in the hills of Matamata is a tiny town with stories to tell. Pint-sized vege patches, trodden paths, round doors and grass-covered roofs aren’t just for the films, it’s for the fans too. Grab your amazing Hobbiton experience today!
- Pick up from Auckland CBD or Airport. (6 - 6:30am)
- Stops for scenic photo taking
- Admission & 2hr Guided tour in the Hobbiton Movie set
- Ale, Ginger Beer or Cider in Green Dragon Inn (R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility policy applies. Always drink responsibly)
- Drive Back to your Accommodation in Auckland CBD or Airport. (1 - 1:30pm)
The Hobbiton Movie Set was used in The Hobbit and the Lord of The Rings films - and here’s your opportunity to see the delightful details up -close and personal.
After being picked up from the Auckland CBD or Auckland Airport you’ll be taken to the set in Matamata (with photo stops on the way!), a scenic 2 hour drive away.
The first stop is the official Hobbiton Gift Shop where you can spend 30-45mins shopping and nabbing a bite at the Shire’s Rest Cafe (food & drinks not included).
Your insightful 2hr tour begins with a guided tour through 1,250 acres of sheep farm with amazing views of the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will then take you through the twelve-acre site to see Hobbit Holes, The Mill, The Double Arched Bridge and have a complimentary drink at The Green Dragon Inn.
Then you’ll be conveniently taken right back to Auckland!